Topco's Board of Directors is comprised of
representatives from nine member-owners
along with Topco's President and CEO.
J.H. Campbell, Jr. | Associated Grocers, Inc.
Randall B. Edeker | Hy-Vee, Inc.
Jerel T. Golub | Golub Corporation / Price Chopper Supermarkets
Steven A. Junqueiro | Save Mart Supermarkets
John Lucot | Giant Eagle, Inc.
R. Randall Onstead | BI-LO, LLC
Rick D. Rayford | Brookshire Holdings, Inc.
Randall J. Skoda | Topco Associates LLC
Steven C. Smith | K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
J.K. Symancyk | Meijer, Inc.
||Randall J. Skoda
President and Chief Executive Officer
- President and CEO since 2011
- Responsible for all of Topco Associates and its related businesses
- B.A. degree from Baylor University; Certified Public Accountant
James E. Goers
Senior Vice President, Account Management and National Brands
- Joined Topco: 2011
- Responsible for existing member relationships, business building, corporate communications and Topco's National Brands program.
- B.A. degree from University of Arizona.
Ian J. Grossman
Senior Vice President, New Member Development
- Joined Topco: 1985
- Responsible for existing member relationships, business building and prospective member recruitment.
- B.S degree from Northern Illinois University; M.B.A degree from Roosevelt University.
Thomas G. Frey
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Joined Topco: 2008
- Responsible for overseeing Topco's Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Co$trac, Internal Audit and Information Technology functions of the company.
- B.S. degree from DePaul University; M.B.A. degree from J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University; Certified Public Accountant.
Audrey M. Jakel
Vice President, Human Resources
- Joined Topco: 2008
- Responsible for Topco's Human Resources functions, including recruitment, employee relations, training, benefits, payroll and facilities management.
- B.S. degree from Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL.
Program Management / Innovation
Senior Vice President, Center Store Program Management and Innovation
- Joined Topco: 2010
- Responsible for all facets of innovation in product, packaging and branding.
- B.S. degree from University of California, Los Angeles; M.B.A. degree from University of Massachusetts, Boston.
Juan De Paoli
Vice President, Center Store Program Management
- Joined Topco: 2012
- Responsible for Program Management, Grocery, Frozen, HBC and GM.
- B.S. degrees from Cornell University.
David P. Picarillo
Senior Vice President, TopSource
- Joined Topco: 2006
- Responsible for TopSource, Topco's Not-For-Resale division
- B.S. degree from Worcester Polytechnic Institute; M.B.A. degree from Carnegie Mellon University's Tepper School of Business.