Topco Announces 2018 Board of Directors
Topco Associates, LLC announced the appointment of Neal Berube, President and CEO of Associated Food Stores, Inc. to its Board of Directors.
"We are excited to have Neal as a member of Topco's Board of Directors. As a Topco member wholesaler, Neal brings a wealth of strategic insight, industry knowledge and deep commitment, that will help Topco advance its strategic priorities and drive additional value to the membership," said Randy Skoda, Topco’s President & CEO.
Neal Berube succeeds Emile Breaux, President and Chief Executive Officer of Associated Grocers, Inc., who will be leaving the board to serve on Topco’s Operations Team.
The 2018 Topco Associates, LLC Board of Directors includes:
- Topco Chairman of the Board: Chris Coborn, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Coborn’s Incorporated
- Topco Vice Chairman of the Board: Pete Van Helden, Chief Executive Officer, Stater Bros. Markets
- Neal Berube, President and Chief Executive Officer, Associated Food Stores, Inc.
- Brad Brookshire, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brookshire Holdings, Inc.
- Charlie D’Amour, President and Chief Operating Officer, Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Randy Edeker, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Dave Staples, President and Chief Executive Officer, SpartanNash Company
- Scott Grimmett, President and Chief Executive Officer, Golub Corporation/Price Chopper
- Laura Karet, President and Chief Executive Officer, Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Randy Skoda, President and Chief Executive Officer, Topco Associates, LLC
- Steve Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
About Topco Associates LLC
Topco Associates LLC is a $14 billion, privately held, member-owned company that provides aggregation, innovation and knowledge management solutions for its leading food industry member-owners and customers, including grocery retailers, wholesalers food service and pharmacy companies. Topco leverages the collective volume, knowledge and commitment of these companies to create a competitive advantage in the marketplace by reducing costs and offering winning business-building capabilities.