This Privacy Statement (the “Policy”) is applicable to all Topco Associates, LLC (“Topco”) websites,
including this website. Topco can be contacted by mail at 150 Northwest Point Blvd., Elk Grove, IL 60007, by phone at 1-888-423-0139, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The web servers on which this website is housed is owned and maintained by Topco Associates LLC. The following Policy applies to this the website.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
Topco automatically collects and/or tracks (1)
the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to Topco’s Website, (2) the e-mail addresses of
visitors that communicate with Topco via e-mail, (3) information that you voluntarily provide such as your name, address, phone number, place of birth, date of birth,
nationality, gender, educational and work experience, and e-mail address and (4) user-specific information on what pages visitors access. Non-personal information and
data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of Topco’s internet servers or through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small text files a web site can use
to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content
improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto a user’s system and damage files. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user
to deny or accept the cookie feature; however, users should note that cookies may be necessary to provide the user with certain features (e.g., customized delivery of information)
available on Topco’s site.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by Topco may be used by Topco
for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement,
to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize the content and layout of Topco’s site. Topco may
use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings,
or offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Data on visitors’ home servers is aggregated for internal review and
then discarded. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Topco’s databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding
site updates, new products and services or upcoming events.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Topco will not
obtain visitor’s consent before posting collected data on Topco’s Website, or sharing or otherwise disclosing data to third parties. Topco will only disclose to third
parties information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors. Topco may use or disclose the information you provide about yourself to our contractors, agents
and suppliers to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services or in connection with the operation of this site. We may disclose personally identifiable
information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement
4. Opt-Out Page
Visitors may opt out of having their personal information collected by Topco, used by Topco for
secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties or used by Topco or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor, by contacting Topco.
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon request, Topco will use reasonable efforts to allow users to
update/correct personal information previously submitted which the user states is erroneous to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security
interests. Also, upon a user’s request, Topco will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from its
database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
If you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly
and can be collected and used by third-parties without Topco’s knowledge and might result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third-parties. Such
activities are beyond the control of Topco’s Website and this Policy.
6. Collection of Personal Data from Children
Topco’s Website is not intended for or marketed to persons under the age of 18. Topco does not collect or post information from children
under the age of 13 (“children”). In the event that Topco did collect or post information from children, it would not do so without their parent’s or guardian’s consent.
Topco does not and will not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party
for any purpose whatsoever. In the event a child submits information to Topco’s Website, the child’s parent or guardian will receive an e-mail alerting them to the
child’s registration and providing instructions on how the parent could delete the child’s registration, if so desired. Children are not allowed to participate in contests.
No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Topco. Topco encourages parents and
guardians to spend time online with their children.
7. Topco’s Right to Contact User
Topco reserves the right to contact site
This Policy is effective as of March 20, 2015. Topco reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by notifying users of the existence
of a new privacy statement. This Policy and the statements contained herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on
behalf of any party.
9. Effect of Use of Website
By using this Website, you signify your assent to this Policy. If you
do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept
This Policy shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its principles
of conflict of laws. You agree that any legal action or proceeding in connection with the Website, its contents, or this Policy shall be brought in the Circuit
Court of Cook County, Illinois, or, if the jurisdictional prerequisites exist, in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois,
Eastern Division, and you expressly waive any objection to the jurisdiction or venue of such courts.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
In these California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures (“CCPA Disclosures”), Topco Associates, LLC (“Topco”) disclose information about our data processing practices as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and supplement the disclosures in any CCPA Notice at Collection issued in addition to the CCPA Notice at Collection Online provided in Section III below. These CCPA Disclosures are effective as of 11/1/2020.
I. Who and what information is subject to these CCPA Disclosures?
California residents are protected as “consumers” by the CCPA with respect to personal information. A number of statutory exceptions apply under the CCPA and to these CCPA Disclosures, including the following:
- personal information reflecting a written or verbal communication or a transaction between the business and the consumer, where the consumer is a natural person who is acting as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor of a company, partnership, sole proprietorship, non-profit, or government agency and whose communications or transaction with the business occur solely within the context of the business conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving a product or service to or from such company, partnership, sole proprietorship, non-profit, or government agency.
- personal information that is collected by a business about a natural person in the course of the natural person acting as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or contractor of that business to the extent that the natural person’s personal information is collected and used by the business solely within the context of the natural person’s role or former role as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or a contractor of that business.
- personal information that is collected by a business that is emergency contact information of the natural person acting as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or contractor of that business to the extent that the personal information is collected and used solely within the context of having an emergency contact on file.
- personal information that is necessary for the business to retain to administer benefits for another natural person relating to the natural person acting as a job applicant to, an employee of, owner of, director of, officer of, medical staff member of, or contractor of that business to the extent that the personal information is collected and used solely within the context of administering those benefits.
II. How can a consumer with a disability access these CCPA Disclosures?
Consumers who have a visual disability may be able to use a screen reader or other text-to-speech or text-to-Braille tool to review the contents of this notice.
III. CCPA Notice at Collection